Yazd Etesal Polymer Iranian Manufacturing Company
Yazd Etesal Polymer Iranian Manufacturing Company was established in 2013, in continuation of the product development policy of Yazd Polika Production Group, with the support of more than 36 years of experience in the installation industry, by the members of the board and managers of this group.
The use of the latest management techniques in employing production workers and hiring university-educated staff in all production and administrative departments is one of the good potentials of this company.
The products of Yazd Etesal Company are currently UPVC fittings in two types of adhesives and push fit (O-ringing) from size 20 to 315 mm in the fields of building sewage, electricity, agriculture and water and sewage. Accurate knowledge of the needs of customers in each field has made the customers of this company to be very satisfied with the products offered.
The selection of the best technologies in production machines, the creation of basic infrastructure in production, the appropriate material transfer system, as well as the existence of suitable electrical and water facilities have made this company one of the most up-to-date, cleanest and neatest manufacturing companies in the field of UPVC products.
Establishment of various management systems, including integrated management system based on ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 standards, is one of the features of the necessary efficiency in the management and production system of this company.
With suitable potentials in the field of design and manufacture of various polymer parts, especially in the field of UPVC The company is ready to meet the needs of customers and consumers.
General standards for the production of various types of fittings in different sectors:
- ISIRI 10610, 2412, ISO 3126, DIN 8062: Measurement of plastic pipe dimensions
- DIN 8061: General specifications of UPVC pipes and fittings
- ASTM D-2729: Features of UPVC pipes and fittings
- ASTM D-2122BS EN 476: General specifications of components used in the sewage system
- BS6920: Features of non-metallic products used for drinking water
Yazd Etesal Polymer Products:
- Fittings of building sewage networks according to the national standard of Iran No. 9119 and DIN EN 1329
- UPVC fittings with push-O-ring fittings for pressure-free sewage in accordance with DIN 19534
- Fittings of drainage networks without groundwater pressure (rainwater) according to Iranian National Standard No. 9118 and DIN EN 1401
- Protective fittings for electrical installations according to the national standard of Iran No. 211215 and IEC 6061-4-1.2-2.60423
- Types of flanges in accordance with ISO 2536 and ISO 3460 standards
- Fittings in agriculture, application in surface irrigation and drainage in accordance with Iranian national standards No. 12019 and 7669 and ISO 16149: 2006 DIN 1187
- Pressurized UPVC fittings for water transmission and distribution according to AWWA standard C900, C905
- UPVC Ring Seal fittings with 4 times pressure tolerance in the building sewer network